What do I need to do to book a photoshoot?
- You contact me to let me know what type of photoshoot you want and then we agree on all the details (time, place, number of people, et cetera).
- You'll select a package and give me your email address.
- I'll email you a contract and invoice for you to electronically sign and pay. Payment for the session fee is due at the time of booking.
- After the photoshoot, I can meet with you to select which photos you would like OR I can pick the best ones for you. Just let me know what you prefer
- I'll contact you to let you know when everything is ready! The remainder of the balance is due before pictures are delivered.
How much is the deposit?
For portrait sessions, the session fee is $100 and serves as your deposit. In case you cancel you will not receive your deposit back. This covers any loss in the form of lost bookings and eventual cost already arisen before the actual session. However, I understand that unforeseen events can happen, so we try to work on alternatives if possible – e.g. find a new date for a session.
When will I get my photos?
You should get your photos within 3 weeks. If there are any unforseen circumstances that cause a delay, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Do you photograph newborns?
I do offer lifestyle newborn shoots in the comfort of your own home or in the hospital. I don't offer in-studio newborn photoshoots at this time.
Do you photograph events?
I do! I photograph events for $250/hr for the first two hours, then the price drops to $200/hr for each hour after that. 2 hour minimum, and 25% deposit required to book.
Which forms of payment do you accept?
I accept credit and debit cards, and all payment is done online. I do not accept cash or checks.
Do you provide RAW or unedited photos to clients?
Do you travel?
I will travel within 30 miles of Port St. Lucie, FL. Locations outside of that incur a fee of $0.55/mile.